Reports to: Head of Admissions
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- • Provide a warm, professional and friendly first point of contact for new parents to positively promote the school and to support the recruitment and retention of students.
- • Organise and manage the admissions procedures of students
- • Create and maintain records and files for all prospective students, new applicants, current students and alumni
- • Assist with tracking and monitoring annual re-registration of students
- • Update, maintain and manage the student information in the MIS
- • Track submission of required application documents and following up with parents for missing documents
- • Work closely with Arabic Secretary to ensure all Transfer Certificates and other required documents received for new students meet the requirements of the Ministry of Education and are processed in a timely manner to meet MOE/KHDA deadlines.
- • Book and assist with school tours
- • Manage Open Day registrations
- • Schedule entrance assessments
- • Assist with the process of students withdrawing from the school by acknowledging withdrawal notifications, reminding parents of the process and issuing leavers forms
- • Assist with walk-in, email and website admission enquiries
- • Attend staff meetings, marketing events and serve on committees
- • Be versed in rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education (KHDA) and ensures compliance during the admission process.
- • Deal with matters of a confidential and sensitive nature in line with school policy.
Closing Date: November 10,2019
Click to Apply(Google Forms)
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualification Post-Secondary Education
- • Experience in general administration and working in education organisations.
- • Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- • Ability to use ISAMS.
- • Experience of managing a team.
- • Experience with staffing processes and general human resources procedures.
- • Experience in operations and facilities management.
- • Experience in managing and enforcing service level agreements and contracts for outsourced services.
- • Demonstrate persistence in overcoming and removing obstacles to goal achievement.
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
- • Have strong interpersonal skills and be a real team player.
- • Embrace, innovate and lead change.
- • Be an advocate of the school’s vision, mission and values.
- • Recognise the importance of developing strong meaningful relationships with all stakeholders.
- • Bring a balanced set of personal and professional goals.
- • Enjoy and contribute to a professionally stimulating environment.
- • Have a good sense of humour.
- • Ability to manage staff skills.
- • Forward thinking, able to anticipate and prioritise work.
- • Ability to multitask and juggle timelines.
- • Ability to work creatively, independently and under pressure.
- • Ability to work collaboratively, as part of a team.
- • Ability to react well under pressure.
- • Good judgment, approachable and professional, solid problem-solving skills, self-motivation, well organised.
- • Drive, commitment and sense of urgency that inspires others to achieve results.
- • High standards of dress, punctuality and attendance.
- • Courteousness and professional demeanour.
- • High energy and enthusiasm.
Closing Date: November 12,2019
Click to Apply(Google Forms)