The English College, Dubai is an established, co-educational secondary school that opened in 1992. We offer a curriculum that addresses the National Curriculum of England with courses leading to GCSE and GCE A level examinations.
Our exceptional teachers, motivated students and highly supportive parent body create a vibrant learning community that works together to achieve results far above those expected. Our dedicated, UK qualified staff create innovative lessons and maintain high standards, enabling our students to achieve 97% A*-C at GCSE and 79% A*-C at A Level last academic year.
Currently 610 students with an increasing roll, our student body is both international and dynamic. This creates a vibrant learning environment with diversity and tolerance at its core. Students maintain strong links with The English College long after leaving and our links with the local community are clear.
The English College, Dubai has a well-established pastoral system and a strong academic tradition. Our teachers form an integral part of maintaining our high standards. The governance of the school is undertaken by LVS Ascot in the UK, whose patron is HM The Queen. They support The English College in developing innovative, inclusive provision for our students and plans for expansion and further development are a foremost priority for the College. As such, we are seeking applicants for teaching positions at the College, for the academic year 2017-18. In addition, there may be some opportunities for Middle Leadership positions.
Successful applicants will:
- Be enthusiastic, talented and dedicated practitioners with excellent subject knowledge
- Hold PGCE or equivalent teaching qualifications from the UK
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience teaching to A level and have QTS
- Be able to provide a UK enhanced DBS or equivalent police check
- Be professional in appearance and conduct
- Be willing to contribute to the wider curriculum and support the vision of the College
Our remuneration package includes:
- Tax free salary
- Furnished accommodation in a central Dubai location
- Medical insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- Baggage allowance for initial relocation
- Tuition fees for up to two children
- Visa costs
- End of service gratuity in line with UAE Labour Law.
Non teaching Vacancies
There are currently no vacancies